Hopefully you find the site to be fast & organized, new books will be added on a daily basis. My Ebay seller ID is ideaman33 with feedback of 945-0-0.
THINGS TO KNOW :
1. Minimum order is $5. It allows me to set slightly lower shipping rates.
2. Check for scans & additional info, especially with books over $10. Using list view is helpful for seeing which books have comments.
3. When using the search function, results will show at the bottom of the page.
4. Registration is not required, it's mainly there to save you typing on future orders, but it also allows you to view your order history & save items to a wishlist. I don't keep mailing lists or send any newsletters.
5. The site is occasionally slow but it's because I'm on a shared server. GTMetrix.com is a handy site & scores the Treehouse in the B+ to A range.
6. Items stay in your cart until you leave the site, but being in a cart doesn't "lock up" a book, someone else can still buy it.
7. After you buy a book it still appears on the website. This is normal, the quantity available drops to 0 but the images stay up until I delete them. Buying an out of stock book will cause an error message at checkout.
8. For anyone who's curious I use InMotion hosting & Opencart software. Getting those 2 figured out was a big step, the rest has been pretty easy, albeit time consuming.